Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting Started... Again!

It is amazing how time flies! I recently realized that I had not blogged in over a year... I can hardly believe that it has been a whole year since I blogged. So much has happened in that time... The Tipsy Bee got a storefront, I took The Tipsy Bee to a variety of festivals and fairs, I worked on starting a winery (with a lot of help from my friends and family... thanks, everyone!), and The Tipsy Bee acquired chickens! So needless to say, it has been a busy year.

New Chicks
Even though I have been super busy, one reason that I did not blog was simply because I did not really know what to blog about. I wanted to blog about things going on at The Tipsy Bee. In many respects though, The Tipsy Bee encompasses so much more than the little yellow house where it is located. Many parts of my life and The Tipsy Bee overlap. So with that being said, I am going to try to do a better job blogging. However, I am not going to just blog about The Tipsy Bee. I am going to blog about things happening in my life and in the lives of those around me. Sometimes, my blogs may be funny or sad or boring or short or long. But, I hope that you will read along and enjoy the ride... Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment